Welcome to my homepage!
Currently, I am at the I was Senior Lecturer in Mathematics at SBCS, Queen Mary University of London (QMUL). Just before joining SBCS, I was Postdoctoral Research Assistant within Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship at the School of Mathematical Sciences, QMUL.
Until January 2016, I held a position of a Junior Principal Investigator at the Dipartimento di Matematica “Giuseppe Peano” (Università degli Studi di Torino) in Italy, within the Marie Sklodowska-Curie COFUND Fellowship –“2020 Researchers : Train 2 Move”(T2M).
Previously I was a Postdoc at Mathematics Division of Science Institute University of Iceland ,where I moved after finishing my PhD studies at the Institute of Theoretical Physics at University of Wroclaw.
- 2021 – Science & Engineering Faculty Award for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion,Queen Mary University of London (QMUL).
- 2020 – Learning Resources Champion Award within Queen Mary Student Union Education Awards.
- 2017 Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.
Additionally, I am a member of:
- Polish Society on Relativity,
- London Mathematical Society,
- International Society for Quantum Gravity
- COST Actions: MP1405 – Quantum structure of spacetime (QSPACE) and CA18108 – Quantum gravity phenomenology in the multi-messenger approach.
Between Nov 2018 – Sept 2021 I was co-chairing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee at SBCS and before that I used to be involved, as a postdoc representative, in the local Athena SWAN Charter at the School of Mathematical Sciences of Queen Mary University of London. You can browse the resurces and links to interesting pages I collected over the years via Diversity, Inclusion and Women in Science.
More info on my Marie Sklodowska-Curie Project (Feb 2016 – Sept 2017) is available under NCDIFFGEO.
See also our idea of a non-profit research institute Capstone ITR.