My research work concerns noncommutative geometry and quantum groups, as an approach to quantum geometry, with possible applications in mathematical physics. My expertise lies within quantum algebras and their quantum symmetries as twist deformed (via Drinfeld twist) Hopf algebras. I am also interested in Hopf algebroids and their twist deformation. My most recent works also include research on noncommutative Riemannian geometry, within the differential graded algebra and bimodule connections framework. My current interests consist of noncommutative differential geometry in relation to the quantisation of spacetime.
I am Senior Lecturer in Maths at SBCS, Queen Mary University of London and just before joining SBCS I was Postdoctoral Research Assistant within Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship at the School of Mathematical Sciences, QMUL where I developed the NCDIFFGEO project. Until January 2016 I was a Postdoc at Dipartimento di Matematica “Giuseppe Peano” (Università degli Studi di Torino) in Italy. Previously I was a Postdoc at Mathematics Division of Science Institute University of Iceland ,where I moved after finishing my PhD studies at the Institute of Theoretical Physics at University of Wroclaw.
Full list of my scientific papers with abstracts is available here.
One can find my papers also under the following links:
Citations and some more statistics are also here:
My scientific profile is also available on Research Gate
- Quantum groups, Hopf algebras and Hopf algebroids
- Quantum Riemannian Geometry
- Noncommutative Geometry
- Noncommutative spacetimes and deformed relativistic symmetries
- Gravity and Differential Geometry
My PhD thesis
It was done under supervision of: Prof. A. Borowiec at the Research group of fundamental interactions and quantum gravity at the Institute of Theoretical Physics, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Wroclaw (Poland).
List of conferences/workshops I plan to attend:
- POSTPONED till 2021 Emergent Geometries from Strings and Quantum Fields, Focus week: Noncommutative Geometry and Algebraic Geometry, Firenze, Italy.
List of conferences/workshops I attended:
- Virtual Conference of the Polish Society on Relativity, 24-26 Sept 2020 (co-chairing Quantum Gravity and Quantum Cosmology Session).
- Supersymmetries and Quantum Symmetries – SQS’19 August 26-31, 2019 – Yerevan, Armenia.
- 10th MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS MEETING: School and Conference on Modern Mathematical Physics, 9 – 14 September 2019, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Workshop on Quantum Geometry, Field theory and Gravity, Corfu September 17 – 25, 2019.
- International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM) 2018 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 2018.
- LMS Women in Maths Days 2018 held at Isaac Newton Institute in Cambridge (30/04 and 1/05 2018, UK).
- 2018 Bayrischzell Workshop on Noncommutativity and Physics: Hopf algebras in Noncommutative Geometry (April 20 – 24, 2018, Germany)
- Workshop on “Noncommutative Geometry at the Forefront of Physics” organised within the 6th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics (ICNFP 2017), Crete, Greece, Aug 2017.
- 8th South East Mathematical Physics Seminar, 12 April 2017
- Quantum Spacetime ’17 Porto, Portugal, 30 January – 3 February 2017
- Modern Developments in General Relativity and their Historical Roots London, King’s College, UK, dates 10 – 12 Jan 2017
- Summer School and Workshop on the Standard Model and Beyond, Corfu, Greece, September 2016
- Max Born Symposium Wroclaw, Poland, July 2016
- Testing Quantum Gravity workshop Turin (Italy), 26 – 27 MAY 2016
- Gauge Theory and Noncommutative Geometry, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, 4-8 April 2016
- Workshop on Hopf Algebras and Related Topics, Turin, 21-22 January 2016
- The Planck Scale II XXXV Max Born Symposium Wroclaw, Poland, 7 – 12 September 2015
- XVIII International Congress on Mathematical Physics Santiago de Chile, July 27 – August 1, 2015
- Variational principles and conservation laws in General Relativity Torino, June 25th–26th, 2015
- Bayrischzell Workshop 2015: “Quantization, geometry and mathematical physics”
Bayrischzell, May 29- June 1, 2015
- Workshop on Holographic Methods and Applications, Reykjavik, Iceland, Aug 2014
- 33rd Max Born Symposium: Noncommutative geometry, quantum symmetries and quantum gravity, Wroclaw, Poland, July 2014
- 1st Conference of Polish Society on Relativity, Spala, Poland, July 2014
- The 20th International Conference on General Relativity and Gravitation (GR20) and the 10th Amaldi Conference on Gravitational Waves (Amaldi10)Warsaw, Poland, 7 – 13 July 2013
- 2nd Mediterranean Conference on Classical and Quantum Gravity (2nd MCCQG) Veli Losinj, Croatia, 9 – 15 June 2013
- Perspectives of Fundamental Cosmology Nordtita Program, Stockholm, Sweden, 5-30 November 2012
- Sixth International Workshop DICE2012: Spacetime – Matter – Quantum Mechanics from the Planck scale to emergent phenomena, Castello Pasquini/Castiglioncello (Tuscany), Italy, September, 2012
- Conformal Invariance, Discrete Holomorphicity and Integrability, Helsinki, Finland, June, 2012
- Bayrischzell Workshop Noncommutativity and Physics: Spacetime Quantum Geometry, Bayrischzell, Germany, May, 2012
- The 3rd Nordic Workshop on Statistical Physics, Stockholm, Sweden, March, 2012
- AGMP MP2 Summer School: Mathematical Topics in Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Information, Tjarno, Sweden, September, 2011
- Quantum Theory and Symmetries QTS-7, Prague, Czech, August, 2011
- Bayrischzell Workshop Noncommutativity and Physics: Spacetime Quantum Geometry, Bayrischzell, Germany, May, 2011
- The Third Quantum Gravity Quantum Geometry School in Zakopane, Zakopane, Poland, March, 2011
- Focused Semester on Quantum Groups, Caen, Marseille, September-October, 2010
- Croatian Black Hole School Trpanj, Peljesac, Croatia June 21-25, 2010
- Experimental Search for Quantum Gravity, Stockholm, Sweden, July, 2010
- Bayrischzell Workshop Noncommutativity and Physics: Spacetime Quantum Geometry, Bayrischzell, Germany, May, 2010
- 2nd School on Quantum Gravity and Quantum Geometry , Corfu, Greece, September, 2009
- School and Workshops on Cosmology – Strings: Theory – Cosmology – Phenomenology, Corfu, Greece, September, 2009
- NONCOMMUTATIVE GEOMETRY IN REPRESENTATION THEORY AND INTEGRABLE SYSTEMS SISSA, Trieste, Italy, July, 2009
- XXV Max Born Symposium -The Planck Scale Wrocław, June-July 2009
- “Bayrischzell Workshop Noncommutativity and physics: Quantum Geometries and Gravity”, Bayrischzell, Germany, May, 2009
- “Homological methods in C*- algebra theory” , Copenhagen , Denmark, November, 2008
- “SFB-workshop on Noncommutative Geometry” , Muenster, Germany, September, 2008
- “Advanced School on Modern Mathematical Physics” , Dubna, Russia, September, 2008
- 5th Mathematical Physics Meeting,Serbia,Belgrade,July 2008
- New Paths Towards Quantum Gravity,Denmark, Holbaek,May 2008
- Spring School Quantum Structures,Germany, Leipzig, February 2008
- Winter School on Geometry and Theoretical Physics,Denmark, Odense,January 2008
- Helmholtz International Summer School, Russia, Dubna, July 2007
- XXI Max Born Symposium “Mathematical Problems in Nonrelativistic Quantum Dynamics”
- 43rd Karpacz Winter School ” Condensed Matter Physics in the Prime of XXI Century: Phenomena, Materials, Ideas, Methods”, 5-11 February 2007
- 42nd Karpacz Winter School “Current Mathematical Topics in Gravitation and Cosmology”, Ladek Zdroj 6-11 February 2006